Major Dad 1984

Cursed By A Classical Education

Let's just say that I intend to use this blog to blow off some steam that I might be feeling with the International/National media, my work situation, or maybe even to tee off on the family in a humorous way of course!

11/06/2004

Help for The Unhappy Democrats...

If you agree with the headline from a British tabloid below...



Here's a link you might find helpful. Put your money, your Yugo, and your family where your mouth is.

Canadian Immigration

I suppose I could be more industrious and provide a number of other choices...but figure that most folks that would seriously consider leaving the US would be so lazy that anything further would be overkill.

Not that Mexico is a bad place, but I think that they've figured out that nobody really wants to go there...as it stands, you'd think our border only worked one way. I hardly anticipate hearing about a Ryder truck full of unhappy Hollywood elites to be found several miles inside the Mexican Border...

From the high ground!

MajorDad1984

Read the rest of the longer story!

2 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Wow, that's so ironic that you should post that picture, because I was just reading that very article. And yes, I am one of the mildly depressed supporters of Kerry (only because I really dislike Bush), although I don't consider myself a Democrat or a liberal. In any case, here's a link you might like:

www.marryanamerican.ca/

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Jim said...

Sorry Dad,
Me and my Saturn (I make a point to buy American) and my money are staying here. Disgruntled or not, this is my home. I wonder how the Republicans got the "morals" vote? Rush L. is several times divorced and admitted to being strung out on dope during many of his tirades. Yet he's still the baby of "family values" America. The man's a genious!
It's out duty as Americans to speak our minds, not run to another country. I'll be here, voting with my dollars and objecting to what I think is BS. If we agree or not, I'll watch your back if anyone tries to stifle your views.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home