Major Dad 1984

Cursed By A Classical Education

Let's just say that I intend to use this blog to blow off some steam that I might be feeling with the International/National media, my work situation, or maybe even to tee off on the family in a humorous way of course!

10/29/2004

Good to be Home!

Well, it was good to get home last night...this is the longest I've been away since MajorBaby made her appearance last year! With all her new back teeth coming in, she's been giving MajorMom and MajorTeen some major sleepless nights. Hope I can prove to be some help. In any case, MajorBaby did take a break in her teething tirade to smile, hug and kiss me...then it was back to business as usual. In this case, consistency is in no way its own reward.

While it was tough to be away from home, I did get some pretty good training at Fort Belvoir. If you're a manager or a leader of any kind, you might want to take a look at a concept of "personality typing." We went through a couple of fascinating exercises that proved that the work of Keirsey, Jung and others is very accurate and predictable. If you're looking to learn a little bit more about it...check out the following links:

Keirsey Temperment and Character Web Site

Take an Online Test to Determine your Personality Type


After doing a little more research...guess what type I am and win an invitation to try out the new Google email system....Gmail!!!

From the high ground...

MajorDad1984

Read the rest of the longer story!

1 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Gary said...

I just took the Keirsey test and I found it pretty accurate too (sorry I'm commenting on an old post)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home