Major Dad 1984

Cursed By A Classical Education

Let's just say that I intend to use this blog to blow off some steam that I might be feeling with the International/National media, my work situation, or maybe even to tee off on the family in a humorous way of course!

10/13/2004

Major Mom Sends...Regarding Recent West Point Reunion...

West Point is on a Hill
2 see it is a Thrill
West Point is a long walk
which makes me groan and balk!

Husband did not disclose
everything he did know!
West Point is a long walk,
which makes me groan and balk

West Point is on a Hill,
The walk made me ill.
Husband said to wear comfy shoes,
said we had lots of walking to do;

He did not tell me about the hill,
he did not disclose this, no he did not;
He made me walk and walk and walk,
which made me groan and balk

Read the rest of the longer story!

1 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger MajorDad said...

I publicly apologized....Sheesh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home