Major Dad 1984

Cursed By A Classical Education

Let's just say that I intend to use this blog to blow off some steam that I might be feeling with the International/National media, my work situation, or maybe even to tee off on the family in a humorous way of course!

10/13/2004

Major Mom Sends...Regarding Recent West Point Reunion...

West Point is on a Hill
2 see it is a Thrill
West Point is a long walk
which makes me groan and balk!

Husband did not disclose
everything he did know!
West Point is a long walk,
which makes me groan and balk

West Point is on a Hill,
The walk made me ill.
Husband said to wear comfy shoes,
said we had lots of walking to do;

He did not tell me about the hill,
he did not disclose this, no he did not;
He made me walk and walk and walk,
which made me groan and balk

Read the rest of the longer story!

2 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger MajorDad said...

I publicly apologized....Sheesh!

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger StinKerr said...

It would appear that MajorDad has a MajorProblem. Well, at least the MajorDoghouse will get carpeted sooner now, and it's not as if he's never slept under the stars before.

I'd sugest some MajorFeetKissing (between the blisters).

At least he didn't call cadence or make you march, ma'am. Or did he?

Ya left, ya left.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home