Major Dad 1984

Cursed By A Classical Education

Let's just say that I intend to use this blog to blow off some steam that I might be feeling with the International/National media, my work situation, or maybe even to tee off on the family in a humorous way of course!

10/09/2004

Well, I'll Be Damned!!!!

If Army didn't whoop up on Cincinatti making hundreds of "old grads" happy at Homecoming at West Point this weekend!!!! 48 - 29. Not too shabby for 14 1/2 point underdogs, eh?

Congratulations to the Army team, Coach Bobby Ross, and the Corps of Cadets at the United States Military Academy at West Point, New York!


Also...want to tell a few guys that it was great seeing them again this weekend.

Jack, Stumper, Malc, Hector, Al, Tom, Dean, Pooh, Aidas, J.D., John F., Eric B., Pete D., Charlie S., Rueben D., Benny B. and all the rest of the guys that shared an undescribable experience with me from 1980-1984. And to your lovely ladies...best of luck and take care of my friends. I want to see them reunion after reunion for many years to come!

Go Army! Beat South Florida!

From the truly high ground...

MajorDad1984

Read the rest of the longer story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home