Major Dad 1984

Cursed By A Classical Education

Let's just say that I intend to use this blog to blow off some steam that I might be feeling with the International/National media, my work situation, or maybe even to tee off on the family in a humorous way of course!

10/24/2004

Anyone Miss Me Yet???

Well, I know that the MajorFamily misses me...it was so hard to listen to MajorBaby say "Da Da" last night on the phone. I miss the little spud and everyone else I left behind in Texas. The good news is...I'm that much closer to being home. See y'all Thursday night!

Next, I have to say that I'm not enjoying Northern Virginia very much at this time of year. I saw the sun for the first time since Monday yesterday. I guess that I really do miss Texas...as it's very rare to have so many overcast, rainy and cold days back to back. I know that fall is well on its way in Texas, but it has a stranglehold here in the DC area for sure!

To the Boston Red Sox...keep up the good work. It's time you guys got to bring home all the glory. The curse appears to be well on the way to the grave with the Bambino!

As I've been busy with some studying...haven't kept up with the news as much as I should...so anything I'd say would simply be ranting. There are enough people on here doing that as it is. I'll wait until I have something a little more pithy to say.

Be good...and check back here soon!

From the high ground (well, actually I'm at about sea level)...

MajorDad1984

Read the rest of the longer story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home