Major Dad 1984

Cursed By A Classical Education

Let's just say that I intend to use this blog to blow off some steam that I might be feeling with the International/National media, my work situation, or maybe even to tee off on the family in a humorous way of course!

12/28/2004

MajorDad on the Radio...

Hah! Smash isn't the only Academy Grad blogger out there that's being asked to appear on the AM talk radio circuit...he's just doing it in a larger market!!!

I got an email out of the blue from a morning talk show host down in Corpus Christi, Texas (Jim Lago)asking me to appear on his show sometime. We talked about working out the details and we'll either be doing some time together Wednesday or Thursday this week.

Unfortunately 1440 AM KEYS doesn't stream their shows...but I'll see what I can do about maybe getting a copy of the tape and getting it into a digital format.

Wish me luck!

See you on the high ground.

MajorDad

And here is the rest of it.

Read the rest of the longer story!

1 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just Remember take the high ground and use good ammo

LarryConley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home