Major Dad 1984

Cursed By A Classical Education

Let's just say that I intend to use this blog to blow off some steam that I might be feeling with the International/National media, my work situation, or maybe even to tee off on the family in a humorous way of course!

12/21/2004

Those Navy Guys...

That's what I love about the guys/girls from Annapolis. They're such good winners...NOT!

Visit LT-SMASH's Blog for a minute...hurry back and for God's sake, don't touch anything over there. If you do, some Purel.

Anyone else that's in the Army or formerly in the Army say "S.O.B.?"

Nah, it's all in good fun. He and the Squids won the game fair and square. There's always next year...or the year after...or the year after that. I'll have to show a print I've got commemorating the following record....
  • 1992 Army 25-24 Veterans Stadium
  • 1993 Army 16-14 Giants Stadium
  • 1994 Army 22-20 Veterans Stadium
  • 1995 Army 14-13 Veterans Stadium
  • 1996 Army 28-24 Veterans Stadium
From the high ground...in my scratchy wool "Old Corps" robe...

MajorDad1984

. And here is the rest of it.

Read the rest of the longer story!

1 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger MajorDad said...

Yeah, but I know what goat tastes like...do you know how to cook a mule?

Later...on the high ground.

MajorDad1984

 

Post a Comment

<< Home