Major Dad 1984

Cursed By A Classical Education

Let's just say that I intend to use this blog to blow off some steam that I might be feeling with the International/National media, my work situation, or maybe even to tee off on the family in a humorous way of course!

12/17/2004

Try and Tell Me Things Aren't Getting Better!

Take a minute and read this post on fellow blogger Blackfive's site:

Love is Strong

After reading it...go ahead and try to tell me that we're not showing some progress towards winning the hearts and minds of Iraqis, maybe just one teddy bear at a time, but it's a move in the right direction.

I'll reserve my comments to respond to the audience.

In the meantime, MajorDad's all but wrapped up the Christmas shopping with I think a lifetime record...2 hours and 37 minutes. That's shopping for the immediate MajorFamily....MajorParents.....two MajorGrandparents......MajorMotherInLaw....The MajorBarber (it ain't easy keeping MajorDad look so good. Thanks, Paula!)

Get out there...take care of your friends and family, but don't forget those that are less fortunate than you. I still have money burning in my pocket...looking for a good cause. I wanted to try and track down the guy here at Fort Hood that's being given a bureaucratic runaround after losing an arm in Iraq and either voluntarily or involuntarily separating from the service. If anyone out there in the blogosphere can point me in the right direction, I'd say he's a prime candidate, but I'm open to suggestion at this point.

Merry Christmas, y'all from the high ground.

MajorDad and the entire MajorFamily

Read the rest of the longer story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home