Major Dad 1984

Cursed By A Classical Education

Let's just say that I intend to use this blog to blow off some steam that I might be feeling with the International/National media, my work situation, or maybe even to tee off on the family in a humorous way of course!

12/17/2004

Need Something Unique for a Special Person?

At the risk of sounding like I'm turning this into a commercial site...I wanted to recommend my barber to you.

No, not to cut your hair...unless of course you're reading this in Coryell or Bell County in Texas.

She and her husband are hardworking entrepreneurs that have a really slick wholesale neon and novelty business on the side...and I for one have missed out in the past by not paying attention to it. I've just rectified that by purchasing this...



Just a hair over $50 bucks shipped to my door! Brooks and Dunn anyone?

Hey, it's made of glass...it has neon gas....it's fragile. Insurance costs money!


If you've ever shopped for neon things, and the past I have, you'll know that this is a very good deal. If you're interested...no arm twisting going on here at all, please follow this link to:

Neon By Udo Sculptures Starting at $34.88

Or

Paula's Piddlin's for some VERY Unique Novelties Starting at Much, Much Less

Paula's been cutting my hair for years...and like I think I said before, it takes quite a bit to make MajorDad look good. She's the person that keeps the flattop flat and intimidating.

While Paula and Udo can't necessarily guarantee Christmas delivery (although if you order this weekend, your order will go out via FEDEX on Monday) I'm sure you'll find something that you'll like. Go give them a visit and shop around.

See y'all on the high ground!

MajorDad1984



Read the rest of the longer story!

4 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! The MajorBarber...I always KNEW I was Officer Material! This is great...incredibly informative and thought provoking. I always did think you would make a great Presidential Advisor. Everybody learns a little something when YOU let off steam, MajorDad.
'Till the Flat Top is not... and thanks.
MajorBarber

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger MajorDad said...

Fox...I'm checking on seeing what we might be able to do to get some neon across the pond. When I get my sculpture, I'll check the weight and such then see how much FEDEX or UPS would charge to get it to you...if you or others are interested.

I'll be heading to your blog in a few...I'm babysitting MajorBaby this morning...so don't know how much or how little time I'll have to blog today.

See you on the high ground!

MajorDad1984

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

How fun! I love moons. I think the price is more than reasonable. I'll check them out.

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, I'm back. The alligator is sold out!!!! Grrrr! But I coud still go for the horse. So very tempting...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home