Major Dad 1984

Cursed By A Classical Education

Let's just say that I intend to use this blog to blow off some steam that I might be feeling with the International/National media, my work situation, or maybe even to tee off on the family in a humorous way of course!

12/23/2004

One Lump or Two? Of Coal that is...

Wow...there's at least one little kid out there a little relieved this close to Christmas. While he thought that he might be on Santa's 'bad list,' I'd say that fighting with your sister is small potatoes compared to this. I think that the lump of coal he was going to get goes to the villian in this story.

Teen Shoots Santa With Pellet Gun

Ho, ho, OUCH!!!! From the high ground!

MajorDad

. And here is the rest of it.

Read the rest of the longer story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home