Major Dad 1984

Cursed By A Classical Education

Let's just say that I intend to use this blog to blow off some steam that I might be feeling with the International/National media, my work situation, or maybe even to tee off on the family in a humorous way of course!

1/26/2005

Son of a Bitch! A Day Late and $21K Short!

Bush Orders an End to Hiring Columnists.

And to think that his has to happen when I finally have a hundred or so people coming to see what I'm ranting about next every day...yes, it's true! I get about 3000 visits a month!

I'll be damned...but I love ya George!

Brisket and Brew at my place later this summer!

MajorDad1984

Read the rest of the longer story!

1 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Blogger Michael Hawn said...

Blog party in Texas? Can you invite the President..
count me in

 

Post a Comment

<< Home