Major Dad 1984

Cursed By A Classical Education

Let's just say that I intend to use this blog to blow off some steam that I might be feeling with the International/National media, my work situation, or maybe even to tee off on the family in a humorous way of course!

1/26/2005

Note to Self: Shred all Doodling at the Office

My, oh my! I need to bust my ass in getting into the office tomorrow morning and run "evidence" through the shredder. After the day I had today...I'd better not be found with something like this on my desk...

Kids Arrested for Violent Drawings?!?!?

While I agree that SOMETHING needed to be done with these little monsters...arresting them for communicating a threat in writing is a little much, especially when the offenders are 10 years old. (Hat Tip: To JR Lago down in Corpus)

How about a little spanking? How about a little counseling? How about a little less hand wringing and drama?

I'm just thankful my red pen ran out today when I got my most tense in awhile!

See you all on the high ground. I'll be the one with the white knuckles.

MajorDad1984

. And here is the rest of it.

Read the rest of the longer story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home