Major Dad 1984

Cursed By A Classical Education

Let's just say that I intend to use this blog to blow off some steam that I might be feeling with the International/National media, my work situation, or maybe even to tee off on the family in a humorous way of course!

5/30/2007

He's BAAAAAACCCKKKKK!!!!!

Okay...I'm back here at Blogger for the time being until I can get my situation about the Linux-MS hosting issue resolved. In all honesty, I did it to myself...and I should shut up, sit down and color.

Yes, I know. I've been bad about posting too. I apologize for that. I'll do better once I get the main site back up...but til then, we can have fun here at Blogger where it all started!

See you on the high ground!

MajorDad1984

P.S. Coming soon...what happens when you haven't smoked a cigarette in over 5 months....and then chew a piece of Nicorette as an appetite suppressant. It works, just not the way you'd imagine!

Read the rest of the longer story!

2 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Major Dad...it's me, DagneyT. May I make a suggestion? www.godaddy.com

I've never regretted my decision, and the longer I'm there, the better I like it. 24/7 support from folks who actually speak English and know the system. As you know, I'm an interminable HTML idiot, so they were the best, most affordable solution to my blogging needs.

BTW, our Jonathan is back on duty, limited though it may be. Thanks for all of your help.

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger RobC said...

You went from Linux to Microtard? Why do that?!
I have to use Microtard cos the work sez so but we are seriously thinking of throwing out the bathwater and going Ubuntu all the way. Microtard just costs too much for us Effrikens. At around 10 Rand to the Dollar you understand why? :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home