Major Dad 1984

Cursed By A Classical Education

Let's just say that I intend to use this blog to blow off some steam that I might be feeling with the International/National media, my work situation, or maybe even to tee off on the family in a humorous way of course!

3/19/2005

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish....

First, I'd like to thank the good people at Blogger.com for providing me a springboard to allow me to learn a little bit about blogging...and to do it for free.

It's time for me to branch out....and try something a little more configurable. I'm glad Blogger was here for me to cut my teeth.

For all of you (okay, maybe there are just a few of you out there) you can still enjoy my ramblings at:

www.majordad1984.com

I'll keep things here for awhile...as I'm still trying to figure out how to export to my new home.

See you...as always....on the high ground!

MajorDad1984
And here is the rest of it.

Read the rest of the longer story!

1 Comments:

At 4:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

So many blogs and only 10 numbers to rate them. I'll have to give you a 10 because you have done a good job. Great Job,

Free Access To More Information Aboutwinamp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home