Major Dad 1984

Cursed By A Classical Education

Let's just say that I intend to use this blog to blow off some steam that I might be feeling with the International/National media, my work situation, or maybe even to tee off on the family in a humorous way of course!

2/02/2005

New and Interesting Ways to Pick Your Pocket...

Now this is what I like to hear...congressmen conspiring to take more of the money I earn out of my pocket. Check this sh*t out!

It Worked to Finance the Spanish-American War

Why don't we just go to this length? All our employers can pay our ENTIRE salaries to the federal government...and then they can send US what the state doesn't need, what the local governments don't need....and we can all live at the same economic level!

Gee, that would really boost productivity, wouldn't it?

Puzzled on the high ground.

MajorDad1984

And here is the rest of it.

Read the rest of the longer story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home