Major Dad 1984

Cursed By A Classical Education

Let's just say that I intend to use this blog to blow off some steam that I might be feeling with the International/National media, my work situation, or maybe even to tee off on the family in a humorous way of course!

1/07/2005

Thoughts and Prayers Needed....

First, let me apologize from being absent from my post for the past several days. I'm currently out of town assisting a group of friends getting ready to deploy overseas and into harm's way.

Please add these folks to your thoughts and prayers that I'm sure you have for those hundreds of thousands that are already there. I'd like to think that these folks are my friends...and would appreciate you helping me in supporting them.

Thanks...and I'll be back to regular blogging this weekend.

And here is the rest of it.

Read the rest of the longer story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home