Major Dad 1984

Cursed By A Classical Education

Let's just say that I intend to use this blog to blow off some steam that I might be feeling with the International/National media, my work situation, or maybe even to tee off on the family in a humorous way of course!

11/17/2004

About the "High Ground"

Recently one of my half dozen readers (that I know about anyway...) asked a question about my trademark "sign offs" about "the high ground."

He asked if I was saying it facetiously....or whether I really thought I was better than all the rest.

Well, the answer is neither. It's actually a holdover that some friends of mine and I used to use when saying "goodbye" to one another. Back then it sounded like a Civil War era officers saying farewell before making the grand attack up the hill. "See you on the high ground...." sounded classy...and it still does.

Once again, from the high ground.

MajorDad1984

Read the rest of the longer story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home