Major Dad 1984

Cursed By A Classical Education

Let's just say that I intend to use this blog to blow off some steam that I might be feeling with the International/National media, my work situation, or maybe even to tee off on the family in a humorous way of course!

2/04/2005

Lighten Up People...

I'm speechless.

Take a look at this link. Come back and comment. Maybe I'll be able to say something in a little while, but this is absolutely ridiculous!

Teddy Bears and Mental Illness

UPDATE

I guess that I just have to stop reading the news each day and shut myself off from society...or I'm going to have an anxiety attack? Who would I sue?

Check out another story of a lady that just needs to chill out a leetle beet!

Give Your Neighbors Cookies...Go to Jail



See you on the high ground...

MajorDad1984

Read the rest of the longer story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home