Major Dad 1984

Cursed By A Classical Education

Let's just say that I intend to use this blog to blow off some steam that I might be feeling with the International/National media, my work situation, or maybe even to tee off on the family in a humorous way of course!

11/20/2004

Bill Cosby...Modern Day Civil Rights Leader

Bill Cosby Addresses Issues of Black Youth

This guy has gotten it...hook, line and sinker.

Take a look at this article and tell me that he isn't getting this right this time. It's time for all minority (and for the moment...the majority of white) students to take full advantage of the educational opportunities afforded them in schools today.

There are amazing stories of minority students rising to heights I can only aspire to...more minority kids need to look at these people as sources of inspiration rather than pop/rap music stars, professional athletes, and other entertainers. Colin Powell, Dr. Walter E. Williams, Condaleeza Rice, Bill Cosby, need I list more?

See y'all on the high ground!

MajorDad1984

Read the rest of the longer story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home