Major Dad 1984

Cursed By A Classical Education

Let's just say that I intend to use this blog to blow off some steam that I might be feeling with the International/National media, my work situation, or maybe even to tee off on the family in a humorous way of course!

11/23/2004

Sick People...What Do You Do With Them?

Well, it became a very sad day for me today when I heard this story below:

Cops: Mother Cut Off Baby's Arms


How absolutely off the wall is this??? What do you feel as the child's father??? This monster's husband???

Post-partum depression....my aching ass! This woman needs not only to burn in hell...as I'm sure she will, but also feel the burning of a lethal injection coursing through her body down in Huntsville, Texas.

There is NO EXCUSE, may I be repetitive? NO EXCUSE for this woman's actions...and mercy isn't in my vocabulary at this point.

Do you think we could possibly find someone to come to the defense of these kinds of actions? If you think that there's some explanation for this type of crime...or some compelling reason this woman shouldn't be put to death before the New Year...just step right up and give us all a try.

Join me on the high ground...to pray for this little girl that was denied a puppy, her first kiss, her wedding day, holding her first child, growing old, grey and into a grandmother....

MajorDad1984

Read the rest of the longer story!

2 Comments:

At 3:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with your more! This is sick and there is NO excuse for this. That poor little girl. I can't imagine what she went through.

Wendy
http://dailydoses.blogdrive.com

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Rhianna said...

I'm a mother of 3 wonderful little girls. I'm a Texan. I fully support the Death Penalty.

For our European friend, please remember you don't vote in my state. As such, your opinion is just that. It carries no weight. I also recommend you not take the moral high ground, as the EU is far from the US and the laws that govern our states. Worry more about Brussels that Texas.

Also, for the "religious" reason you gave, I quote "Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's." Your body belongs to Caesar (Your government, in a Democracy the people in effect), unless you argue prison of any form and punishment of any means is against God and his laws. Your Soul belongs to God. No one is telling God how to act upon her soul, but neither is God saying not to have the Death Penatly against heinous crimes. If you would deny the right of the people to rule in this matter you would deny the right of the people to rule in any way without the direct instruction of the Lord. In case you have an question as to where this interpetation arises, see "Think not that I have come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy but to fulfill. For verily I say unto you, until heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. (Matthew 5: 17,18)". Christ himself says the law is to exist, that he comes not to destroy those and that which came before him, but as fulfilment of it. The law in Texas is Death for certain crimes.

Post Partum depression does not cause murder. The fact she sought help, and appears to have recieved medication and counceling discount the "temporary insanity" crap. I also find it highly unusual that she would wait until dad was at work, and sisters were at school to "strike". That leads me to believe it was premeditated.

Threaten my children and I will die for them. There is no anger aroused for me like that when someone treats one of my children badly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home