Major Dad 1984

Cursed By A Classical Education

Let's just say that I intend to use this blog to blow off some steam that I might be feeling with the International/National media, my work situation, or maybe even to tee off on the family in a humorous way of course!

11/21/2004

AudioBlogger Comes to the "Cursed" Site

Hey!!! More new stuff here at "Cursed by a Classical Education" this week!

As I haven't taken the plunge (not sure why I'd want to) and secured some webspace to host this little corner on the blogosphere on...I stumbled across a companion product to www.blogger.com !

Hopefully you'll soon be able to hear some of rantings, musings or just one-sided discussions about "stuff" over your computer speakers...and not have to worry about reading pages upon pages of text.

Oh yeah, by all means if you want to try and port this technology to your BLOGGER blog...go to:

www.audioblogger.com (tricky huh?)

We'll run out a few pilot messages over the next few days as trial balloons...if you like it let me know. If you don't, I'll probably tell you to move along...I think this is too cool for school!

See ya on the high ground...

MajorDad1984

Read the rest of the longer story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home